|Package | PIN:||YPA | 28|
|Temp:||S (-20 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range of 4.5V to 42V
- Output Voltage Range of 0.8V to 24V
- Output Current up to 2.0A
- Integrated Low RDS(ON) Synchronous MOSFETs for High Efficiency
- Up to 1 MHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Iq, 25 µA Typical
- Programmable Soft-Start
- No Loop Compensation Required
- COT Architecture with ERM
- 28-Bump DSBGA (2.45 x 3.64 x 0.60 mm) Packaging
- Fully Enabled for WEBENCH Power Designer
- Tiny Overall Solution Reduces System Cost
- Integrated Synchronous MOSFETs Provides High Efficiency at Low Output Voltages
- COT with ERM Architecture Requires no Loop Compensation, Reduces Component Count, and Provides Ultra Fast Transient Response
- Stable with Low ESR Capacitors
SIMPLE SWITCHER is a trademark of Texas Instruments. WEBENCH is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMR24220TL/NOPB
The LMR24220 Synchronously Rectified Buck Converter features all required functions to implement a highly efficient and cost effective buck regulator. It is capable of supplying 2A to loads with an output voltage as low as 0.8V. Dual N-Channel synchronous MOSFET switches allow a low component count, thus reducing complexity and minimizing board size.
Different from most other COT regulators, the LMR24220 does not rely on output capacitor ESR for stability, and is designed to work exceptionally well with ceramic and other very low ESR output capacitors. It requires no loop compensation, results in a fast load transient response and simple circuit implementation. The operating frequency remains nearly constant with line variations due to the inverse relationship between the input voltage and the on-time. The operating frequency can be externally programmed up to 1 MHz. Protection features include VCC under-voltage lock-out, output over-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, and gate drive under-voltage lock-out. The LMR24220 is available in the small DSBGA low profile chip-scale package.