|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range of 2.7V to 14V
- Output Voltage up to 20V
- Switch Current up to 1.4A
- 1.6 MHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Iq, <1 µA
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Internally Compensated
- 5-Pin SOT-23 Packaging (2.92 x 2.84 x 1.08mm)
- Fully Enabled for WEBENCH Power Designer
- Extremely Easy to Use
- Tiny Overall Solution Reduces System Cost
SIMPLE SWITCHER is a trademark of Texas Instruments. WEBENCH is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMR62014XMFE/NOPB
The LMR62014 switching regulator is a current-mode boost converter operating at fixed frequency of
The use of SOT-23 package, made possible by the minimal power loss of the internal 1.4A switch, and use of small inductors and capacitors result in the industry's highest power density. The LMR62014 is capable of greater than 90% duty cycle, making it ideal for boosting to voltages up to 20V.
These parts have a logic-level shutdown pin that can be used to reduce quiescent current and extend battery life.
Protection is provided through cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown. Internal compensation simplifies design and reduces component count.