|Package | PIN:||NDE | 3|
|Temp:||S (0 to 125)|
- Fast Transient Response
- Available in Adjustable, 1.5V, and 3.3V versions
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Commercial Temp. Tange: 0°C to 125°C
- Industrial Temp. Range: −40°C to 125°C
- Line Regulation 0.005% (typical)
- Load Regulation 0.05% (typical)
- Direct Replacement for LT 1585A/87
Texas Instruments LMS1587CT-ADJ/NOPB
The LMS1585A and LMS1587 are low dropout positive regulators with output load current of 5A and 3A respectively. Their low dropout voltage (1.2V) and fast transient response make them an excellent solution for low voltage microprocessor applications.
The LMS1585A/87 are available in adjustable versions, which can set the output voltage with only two external resistors. In addition, they are also available in 1.5V and 3.3V fixed voltage versions.
The LMS1585A/87 circuits include a zener trimmed bandgap reference, current limiting and thermal shutdown. The LMS1585A/87 series are available in KTT (TO-263) and NDE (TO-220) packages.