|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||S (-50 to 150)|
- LMT85LPG (TO-92S package) has a Fast Thermal Time Constant, 10-s Typical (1.2 m/s Airflow)
- Very Accurate: ±0.4°C Typical
- Low 1.8-V Operation
- Average Sensor Gain of -8.2 mV/°C
- Low 5.4-µA Quiescent Current
- Wide Temperature Range: –50°C to 150°C
- Output is Short-Circuit Protected
- Push-Pull Output With ±50-µA Drive Capability
- Footprint Compatible With the Industry-Standard LM20/19 and LM35 Temperature Sensors
- Cost-Effective Alternative to Thermistors
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMT85DCKT
The LMT85 is aprecision CMOS temperature sensor with ±0.4°C typical accuracy (±2.7°C maximum) and a linear analogoutput voltage that is inversely proportional to temperature. The 1.8-Vsupply voltage operation, 5.4-µA quiescent current, and 0.7-ms power-on time enable effectivepower-cycling architectures to minimize power consumption for battery-powered applications such asdrones and sensor nodes. The LMT85LPG through-hole TO-92Spackage fast thermal time constant supports off-board time-temperature sensitive applications suchas smoke and heat detectors. The accuracyover the wide operating range and other features make the LMT85 an excellent alternative to thermistors.
For devices with different average sensor gains and comparable accuracy, refer toComparable Alternative Devices for alternative devices in the LMT8x family.