|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||S (-50 to 150)|
- LMT85-Q1 is AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Device Temperature Grade 0: –40°C to +150°C
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Very Accurate: ±0.4°C Typical
- Low 1.8-V Operation
- Average Sensor Gain of -8.2 mV/°C
- Low 5.4-µA Quiescent Current
- Wide Temperature Range: –50°C to 150°C
- Output is Short-Circuit Protected
- Push-Pull Output With ±50-µA Drive Capability
- Footprint Compatible With the Industry-Standard LM20/19 and LM35 Temperature Sensors
- Cost-Effective Alternative to Thermistors
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMT85QDCKRQ1
The LMT85-Q1 is aprecision CMOS temperature sensor with ±0.4°C typical accuracy (±2.7°C maximum) and a linear analogoutput voltage that is inversely proportional to temperature. The 1.8-Vsupply voltage operation, 5.4-µA quiescent current, and 0.7-ms power-on time enable effectivepower-cycling architectures to minimize power consumption for battery-powered applications such asdrones and sensor nodes. The LMT85-Q1 device isAEC-Q100 Grade 0 qualified and maintains ±2.7°C maximum accuracy over the full operatingtemperature range without calibration; this makes the LMT85-Q1 suitable forautomotive applications such as infotainment, cluster, and powertrain systems. The accuracyover the wide operating range and other features make the LMT85-Q1 an excellent alternative to thermistors.
For devices with different average sensor gains and comparable accuracy, refer toComparable Alternative Devices for alternative devices in the LMT8x family.