|Package | PIN:||LPG | 3|
|Temp:||S (-50 to 150)|
- LMT86LPG (TO-92S package) has a Fast Thermal Time Constant, 10-s Typical (1.2 m/s Airflow)
- Very Accurate: ±0.4°C Typical
- Low 2.2-V Operation
- Average Sensor Gain of -10.9 mV/°C
- Low 5.4-µA Quiescent Current
- Wide Temperature Range: –50°C to 150°C
- Output is Short-Circuit Protected
- Push-Pull Output With ±50-µA Drive Capability
- Footprint Compatible With the Industry-Standard LM20/19 and LM35 Temperature Sensors
- Cost-Effective Alternative to Thermistors
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMT86LPG
The LMT86 areprecision CMOS temperature sensors with ±0.4°C typical accuracy (±2.7°C maximum) and a linearanalog output voltage that is inversely proportional to temperature. The 2.2-V supply voltage operation, 5.4-µA quiescent current, and 0.7-ms power-on timeenable effective power-cycling architectures to minimize power consumption for battery-poweredapplications such as drones and sensor nodes. The LMT86LPGthrough-hole TO-92S package fast thermal time constant supports off-board time-temperaturesensitive applications such as smoke and heat detectors. The accuracy over the wide operating range and other features make theLMT86 an excellent alternativeto thermistors.
For devices with different average sensor gains and comparable accuracy, refer toComparable Alternative Devices for alternative devices in the LMT8x family.