|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Input Bias Current: 1 pA Typ
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.25 mV Typ
- Low Supply Current: 100 µA Typ
- Gain Bandwidth: 1 MHz Typ
- Slew Rate: 1 V/µs Typ
- Turn-On Time From Shutdown: 5 µs Typ
- Input Referred Voltage Noise (at 10 kHz):
Texas Instruments LMV341QDBVRQ1
The LMV341 and LMV344 devices are single and quad CMOS operational amplifiers, respectively, with low voltage, low power, and rail-to-rail output swing capabilities. The PMOS input stage offers an ultra-low input bias current of 1 pA (typ) and an offset voltage of 0.25 mV (typ). The single supply amplifier is designed specifically for low-voltage (2.7 V to 5 V) operation, with a wide common-mode input voltage range that typically extends from 0.2 V to 0.8 V from the positive supply rail. Additional features are a 20-nV/Hz voltage noise at
10 kHz, 1-MHz unity-gain bandwidth, 1-V/µs slew rate, and 100-µA current consumption per channel.
An extended industrial temperature range from 40°C to 125°C makes this device suitable for automotive applications.