|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Input Offset Voltage: ±1 mV
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Low Broadband Noise: 30 nV/√Hz
- Low Input Bias Current: 10 pA
- Low Quiescent Current: 70 µA/Ch
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Internal RFI and EMI Filter
- Operational at Supply Voltages as Low as 2.5 V
- Easier to Stabilize With Higher Capacitive Load Due to Resistive Open-Loop Output Impedance
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV358AIDR
The LMV3xxA familyincludes single - (LMV321A), dual - (LMV358A), and quad-channel (LMV324A) low-voltage(2.5 V to 5.5 V)operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail outputswing capabilities. These op amps provide a cost-effective solution for space-constrainedapplications such as large appliances, smoke detectors, and personalelectronics where low-voltage operation and high capacitive-load drive are required. Thecapacitive-load drive of the LMV3xxA family is 500 pF, and the resistive open-loop output impedancemakes stabilization easier with much higher capacitive loads. These op amps are designedspecifically for low-voltage operation (2.5 V to 5.5 V) with performance specifications similar to theLMV3xx devices.
The robust design of the LMV3xxA family simplifies circuit design. The op amps feature unity-gainstability, an integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, and no-phase reversal in overdriveconditions.
The LMV3xxAfamily is available in industry-standard packages such as SOIC, MSOP, SOT-23 and TSSOPpackages.