|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
- Low Supply Current
- LMV331 . . . 60 µA Typ
- LMV393 . . . 100 µA Typ
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Low Output Saturation Voltage . . . 200 mV Typ
- Open-Collector Output for Maximum Flexibility
Texas Instruments LMV393QDRQ1
The LMV393-Q1 device is a low-voltage (2.7 V to 5.5 V) version of the dual and quad comparators, LM393 and LM339, which operate from 5 V to 30 V. The LMV331-Q1 is the single-comparator version.
The LMV331-Q1 and LMV393-Q1 are the most cost-effective solutions for applications where low-voltage operation, low power, space saving, and price are the primary specifications in circuit design for portable consumer products. These devices offer specifications that meet or exceed the familiar LM339 and LM393 devices at a fraction of the supply current.