|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Supply Values: 1.8 V (Typical)
- Ensured 1.8-V, 2.7-V, and 5-V Specifications
- Output Swing:
- 80 mV From Rail With 600-ΩLoad
- 30 mV From Rail With 2-kΩLoad
- VCM = 200 mV Beyond Rails
- 100-µA Supply Current (Per Channel)
- 1.4-MHz Gain Bandwidth Product
- Maximum VOS = 4 mV
- Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMV61x With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV611MF/NOPB
The LMV61x devices are single, dual, and quad low-voltage, low-power operationalamplifiers (op amps). They are designed specifically for low-voltage, general-purpose applications.Other important product characteristics are, rail-to-rail input or output, low supply voltage of1.8 V and wide temperature range. The LMV61x input common mode extends
200 mV beyond the supplies and the output can swing rail-to-rail unloaded and within 30 mVwith 2-kΩ load at 1.8-V supply. The LMV61x achieves a gain bandwidth of 1.4 MHz while drawing100-µA (typical) quiescent current.
The industrial-plus temperature range of −40°C to 125°C allows the LMV61x to accommodatea broad range of extended environment applications.
The LMV611 is offered in the tiny 5-pin SC70 package, the LMV612 in space-saving 8-pinVSSOP and SOIC packages, and the LMV614 in 14-pin TSSOP and SOIC packages. These small packageamplifiers offer an ideal solution for applications requiring minimum PCB footprint. Applicationswith area constrained PCB requirements include portable and battery-operated electronics.