|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Specified for 2.7-V, and ±5-V Performance
- Low Power Supply Current: 138 µA
- High Unity Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Max Input Offset Voltage: 500 µV
- CMRR: 120 dB
- PSRR: 105 dB
- Input Referred Voltage Noise: 14 nV/√Hz
- 1/f Corner Frequency: 4 Hz
- Output Swing With 2-kΩ Load 40 mV from Rail
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% at 1 kHz, 2 kΩ
- Temperature Range –40°C to 125°C
Texas Instruments LMV641MA/NOPB
The LMV641 is a low-power, wide-bandwidth operational amplifier with an extended power supply voltage range of 2.7 V to 12 V.
The device features 10 MHz of gain bandwidth product with unity gain stability on a typical supply current of 138 µA. Other key specifications are a PSRR of 105 dB, CMRR of 120 dB, VOS of 500 µV, input referred voltage noise of 14 nV/√Hz, and a THD of 0.002%. This amplifier has a rail-to-rail output stage and a common mode input voltage, which includes the negative supply.
The LMV641 device operates over a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C and is offered in the board-space-saving 5-Pin SC70, SOT-23, and 8-Pin SOIC packages.