|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Offset Voltage: 3 mV (Maximum)
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 5 MHz (Typical)
- Slew Rate: 5 V/µs (Typical)
- Space-Saving Packages: 5-Pin and 6-Pin SOT-23
- Turnon Time From Shutdown: <10 µs
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Supply Current in Shutdown Mode: 0.2 µA (Typical)
- Ensured 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
- Unity Gain Stable
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Capable of Driving 600-Ω Load
Texas Instruments LMV710M5/NOPB
The LMV710-N, LMV711-N, and LMV715-N are BiCMOS operational amplifiers with a CMOS input stage. These devices have greater than RR input common mode voltage range, rail-to-rail output and high output current drive. They offer a bandwidth of 5 MHz and a slew rate of 5 V/µs.
On the LMV711 and LMV715, a separate shutdown pin can be used to disable the device and reduces the supply current to 0.2 µA (typical). They also feature a turnon time of less than 10 µs. It is an ideal solution for power-sensitive applications, such as cellular phone, pager, palm computer, and so forth. In addition, once the LMV715 is in shutdown the output is tri-stated.
The LMV710 is offered in the space-saving, 5-pin SOT-23 package. The LMV711 and LMV715 are offered in the space saving 6-pin SOT-23 package.
The LMV71x-N devices are designed to meet the demands of low power, low cost, and small size required by cellular phones and similar battery-powered portable electronics.