|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (VS = 5 V, TA = 25°C, Typical Values Unless Specified)
- Propagation Delay 7 ns
- Low Supply Current 1.1 mA
- Input Common Mode Voltage Range Extends
200 mv Below Ground
- Ideal for 2.7-V and 5-V Single Supply Applications
- Internal Hysteresis Ensures Clean Switching
- Fast Rise and Fall Time 1.3 ns
- Available in Space-saving Packages: SC-70 and SOT-23
- Supports 105°C PCB Temperature
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV7219M5/NOPB
The LMV7219 is a low-power, high-speed comparator with internal hysteresis. The LMV7219operating voltage ranges from 2.7 V to 5 V with push-pull rail-to-rail output. This device achievesa 7-ns propagation delay while consuming only 1.1 mA of supply current at 5 V.
The LMV7219 inputs have a common mode voltage range that extends 200 mV below ground,allowing ground sensing. The internal hysteresis ensures clean output transitions even withslow-moving inputs signals.
The LMV7219 is available in the SC-70 and SOT-23 packages, which are ideal for systemswhere small size and low power are critical.