|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (For Typical, 5 V Supply Values; Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Ensured 2.2V and 5.0V Performance
- Low Supply Current LMV721-N/2 930µA/Amplifier at 2.2V
- High Unity-Gain Bandwidth 10MHz
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- at 600Ω Load 120mV from Either Rail at 2.2V
- at 2kΩ Load 50mV from Either Rail at 2.2V
- Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Silicon Dust, SC70-5 Package 2.0×2.0×1.0 mm
- Input Voltage Noise 9 nV/√Hz at f = 1KHz
Texas Instruments LMV722MM/NOPB
The LMV721-N (Single) and LMV722 (Dual) are low noise, low voltage, and low power op amps, that can be designed into a wide range of applications. The LMV721-N/LMV722 has a unity gain bandwidth of 10MHz, a slew rate of 5V/us, and a quiescent current of 930uA/amplifier at 2.2V.
The LMV721-N/722 are designed to provide optimal performance in low voltage and low noise systems. They provide rail-to-rail output swing into heavy loads. The input common-mode voltage range includes ground, and the maximum input offset voltage are 3.5mV (Over Temp) for the LMV721-N/LMV722. Their capacitive load capability is also good at low supply voltages. The operating range is from 2.2V to 5.5V.
The chip is built with TI's advanced Submicron Silicon-Gate BiCMOS process. The single version, LMV721-N, is available in 5 pin SOT-23 and a SC70 (new) package. The dual version, LMV722, is available in an SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8 package.