|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 1C
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5 for the DBV Package
- VS = 5 V, TA = 25°C (Typical Values Unless Otherwise Specified)
- Propagation Delay: 75 ns
- Low supply Current: 65 µA
- Rail-to-Rail Input
- Open Drain and Push-Pull Output
- Ideal for 2.7-V and 5-V, Single-Supply Applications
- Available in Space-Saving Packages:
- 5-Pin SC70
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV7239QM7/NOPB
The LMV7239-Q1 is a ultra low power, low voltage, 75-ns comparator. Itis ensured to operate over the full supply voltage range of 2.7 V to 5.5 V.This deviceachieves a 75-ns propagation delay while consuming only 65 µA of supply current at 5V.
The LMV7239-Q1 has a greater than rail-to-rail common-mode voltage range. Theinput common mode voltage range extends 200 mV below ground and 200 mV above supply, allowing bothground and supply sensing.
The LMV7239-Q1features a push-pull output stage. This feature allows operation without the need of an externalpullup resistor.
The LMV7239-Q1 is available in the 5-pin SC70 and 5-pin SOT-23 packages, whichare ideal for systems where small size and low power is critical.