|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (VS = 1.8V, TA = 25°C, Typical
Values unless Specified)
- Single Supply
- Ultra Low Supply Current 9µA per Channel
- Low Input Bias Current 10nA
- Low Input Offset Current 200pA
- Low ensured VOS 4mV
- Propagation Delay 880ns (20mV Overdrive)
- Input Common Mode Voltage Range 0.1V beyond Rails
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV7291MG/NOPB
The LMV7291 is a rail-to-rail input low power comparator, characterized at supply voltage 1.8V, 2.7V and 5.0V. It consumes only 9uA supply current per channel while achieving a 800ns propagation delay.
The LMV7291 is available in SC70 package. With this tiny package, the PC board area can be significantly reduced. It is ideal for low voltage, low power and space critical designs.
The LMV7291 features a push-pull output stage which allows operation with minimum power consumption when driving a load.
The LMV7291 is built with Texas Instruments' advance submicron silicon-gate BiCMOS process. It has bipolar inputs for improved noise performance and CMOS outputs for rail-to-rail output swing.