|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Referred Voltage Noise 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Input Bias Current 100 fA
- Gain Bandwidth Product 88 MHz
- Supply Current per Channel
- LMV793 1.15 mA
- LMV794 1.30 mA
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- @ 10 kΩ Load 25 mV from Rail
- @ 2 kΩ Load 45 mV from Rail
- Ensured 2.5V and 5.0V Performance
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.04% @1 kHz, 600Ω
- Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
(Typical 5V Supply, Unless Otherwise Noted)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV793MFX/NOPB
The LMV793 (single) and the LMV794 (dual) CMOS input operational amplifiers offer a low input voltage noise density of 5.8 nV/√Hz while consuming only 1.15 mA (LMV793) of quiescent current. The LMV793/LMV794 are stable at a gain of 10 and have a gain bandwidth product (GBW) of 88 MHz. The LMV793/LMV794 have a supply voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V and can operate from a single supply. The LMV793/LMV794 each feature a rail-to-rail output stage capable of driving a 600Ω load and sourcing as much as 60 mA of current.
The LMV793/LMV794 provide optimal performance in low voltage and low noise systems. A CMOS input stage, with typical input bias currents in the range of a few femto-Amperes, and an input common mode voltage range, which includes ground, make the LMV793/LMV794 ideal for low power sensor applications where high speeds are needed.
The LMV793/LMV794 are manufactured using TI’s advanced VIP50 process. The LMV793 is offered in either a 5-Pin SOT23 or an 8-Pin SOIC package. The LMV794 is offered in either the 8-Pin SOIC or the 8-Pin VSSOP.