|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- LMV822-Q1 And LMV824-Q1 Are Available in Automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 1Version
- For Vs = 5 V, Typical Supply Values Unless Otherwise Noted
- LMV824 Available With Extended Temperature Range to 125°C
- Small SC70-5 Package 2.0 x 1.25 x 0.95 mm
- Specified Performance At 2.5 V, 2.7 V and 5 V
- VOS 3.5 mV (Max)
- TCVOS 1 uV/°C
- Gain Bandwidth Product At 2.7 V, 5 MHz
- ISupply At 2.7 V Supply, 220 µA per Amplifier
- Slew Rate 1.4 V/µs (Min)
- CMRR 90 dB
- PSRR 85 dB
- VCM At 5 V Supply, -0.3 V to 4.3 V
- Rail to Rail Output (RRO)
- 600 Ω Load, 160 mV From Rail
- 10 kΩ Load, 55 mV From Rail
- Stable Performance with Capacitive Loads
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV824MTX/NOPB
The LMV821/LMV822/LMV824 op amps bring performance and economy to low voltage, low powersystems. With a 5 MHz unity-gain frequency, at 2.7 V supply, and a 1.4 V/µs slew rate, thequiescent current is only 220 µA per amplifier. They provide rail to rail output (RRO) swing into600 Ω load. The input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the maximum input offsetvoltage is 3.5 mV. They are also capable of easily driving large capacitive loads as indicated inthe applications section.
The LMV821 single op amp is available in the tiny SC70-5 package, which is about half thesize of the previous title holder, the SOT23-5. The LMV824NDGV is specified over the extendedindustrial temperature range and is in a TVSOP package.
Overall, the LMV821/LMV822/LMV824 devices are low voltage, low power and performance opamps designed for a wide range of applications at an economical price.