|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Unless Otherwise Noted, Typical Values at
TA= 25°C, V+ = 3.3 V
- Supply Voltage 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Supply Current (per Channel) 240 µA
- Input Offset Voltage 1-mV Maximum
- Input Bias Current 0.1 pA
- GBW 3.3 MHz
- EMIRR at 1.8 GHz 120 dB
- Input Noise Voltage at 1 kHz 12 nV/√Hz
- Slew Rate 2 V/µs
- Output Voltage Swing Rail-to-Rail
- Output Current Drive 30 mA
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV832MME/NOPB
TI’s LMV83x devices are CMOS input, low-power operation amplifier ICs, providing a lowinput bias current, a wide temperature range of −40°C to 125°C, and exceptional performance, makingthem robust general-purpose parts. Additionally, the LMV83x are EMI-hardened to minimize anyinterference, making them ideal for EMI-sensitive applications.
The unity gain stable LMV83x feature 3.3-MHz of bandwidth while consuming only 0.24 mA ofcurrent per channel. These parts also maintain stability for capacitive loads as large as 200 pF.The LMV83x provide superior performance and economy in terms of power and space usage.
This family of parts has a maximum input offset voltage of 1 mV, a rail-to-rail outputstage and an input common-mode voltage range that includes ground. Over an operating range from 2.7V to 5.5 V, the LMV83x provide a PSRR of 93 dB, and a CMRR of 91 dB. The LMV831 is offered in thespace-saving 5-pin SC70 package, the LMV832 in the 8-pin VSSOP and the LMV834 is offered in the14--in TSSOP package.