|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 02
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Typical 1.8-V Supply Values; Unless Otherwise Noted
- Specified at 1.8 V, 2.7 V, and 5 V
- Output Swing
- With 600-Ω Load 80 mV fromRail
- With 2-kΩ Load 30 mV from Rail
- VCM 200 mV Beyond Rails
- Supply Current (per Channel) 100 µA
- Gain Bandwidth Product 1.4 MHz
- Maximum VOS 4 mV
- Ultra Tiny Packages
- Temperature Range −40°C to +125°C
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMV93x-N-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMV931Q1MG/NOPB
The LMV93x-N-Q1 family (LMV931-N-Q1 single, LMV932-N-Q1 dual and LMV934-N-Q1 quad) arelow-voltage, low-power operational amplifiers with AEC-Q100 Grade 1 qualification for automotiveapplications. The LMV93x-N-Q1 family operates from 1.8-V to 5.5-V supply voltages and haverail-to-rail input and output. The input common-mode voltage extends 200 mV beyond the supplieswhich enables user enhanced functionality beyond the supply voltage range. The output can swingrail-to-rail unloaded and within 105 mV from the rail with 600-Ω load at 1.8-V supply. TheLMV93x-N-Q1 devices are optimized to work at 1.8 V, which make them ideal for portable two-cell,battery-powered systems and single-cell Li-Ion systems.
LMV93x-N-Q1 devices exhibit an excellent speed-power ratio, achieving 1.4-MHz gainbandwidth product at 1.8-V supply voltage with very low supply current. The LMV93x-N-Q1 devices candrive a 600-Ω load and up to 1000-pF capacitive load with minimal ringing. These devices also havea high DC gain of 101 dB, making them suitable for low-frequency applications.
The single LMV93x-N-Q1 is offered in space-saving 5-pin SC-70 and SOT-23 packages. Thedual LMV932-N-Q1 is in a 8-pin SOIC package and the quad LMV934-N-Q1 is in a 14-pin TSSOP package.These small packages are ideal solutions for area constrained PC boards in automotive applications.