|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- (Typical 1-V Supply, Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Ensured 1-V, 380-µA Single-Supply Operation
- Shutdown to 50-nA Supply Current
- Wide 2.7-MHz Bandwidth
- Rail-to-Rail Input With Zero Crossover
- No Input IBIAS Current Reversal Over VCM Range
- 1000-pF Output Drive Capability
- High-Output Drive Capability
- Sink Current: 35 mA
- Source Current: 45 mA
- Rail-to-Rail Buffered Output
- At 600-Ω Load, 32 mV from Either Rail
- At 2-kΩ Load, 12 mV from Either Rail
- Temperature Range 40°C to 125°C
Texas Instruments LMV951MK/NOPB
The LMV951 amplifier is capable of operating at supply voltages from 0.9 V to 3 V with specified specs at 1-V and 1.8-V single supply.
The input common-mode range extends to both power supply rails without the offset transition zone and input bias current reversal inherent to most rail-to-rail input amplifiers.
Contrary to a conventional rail-to-rail output amplifier, the LMV951 has a buffered output stage, providing an open-loop gain which is relatively unaffected by resistive output loading. At 1-V supply voltage, the LMV951 is able to source and sink in excess of
35 mA and offers a gain bandwidth product of 2.7 MHz.
In shutdown mode, the LMV951 consumes less than 50 nA of supply current.