|Package | PIN:||NDY | 11|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated Shielded Inductor
- Simple PCB Layout
- Frequency Synchronization Input (350 kHz to 600 kHz)
- Current Sharing Capability
- Flexible Start-up Sequencing Using External Soft-Start, Tracking and Precision Enable
- Protection Against Inrush Currents and Faults Such as Input UVLO and Output Short Circuit
- Junction Temperature Range –40°C to 125°C
- Single Exposed Pad and Standard Pinout for Easy Mounting and Manufacturing
- Fully Enabled for WEBENCH Power Designer
- Pin Compatible With LMZ22010/08, LMZ12010/08, LMZ23610/06H, and LMZ13610/08/06H
- Electrical Specifications
- 40-W Maximum Total Output Power
- Up to 8-A Output Current
- Input Voltage Range 6 V to 36 V
- Output Voltage Range 0.8 V to 6 V
- Efficiency up to 92%
- Performance Benefits
- High Efficiency Reduces System Heat Generation
- Low Radiated Emissions (EMI) Tested to EN55022 Class B Standard (1)
- Only 7 External Components
- Low Output Voltage Ripple
- No External Heat Sink Required
- Simple Current Sharing for Higher Current Applications
(1)EN 55022:2006, +A1:2007, FCC Part 15 Subpart B, tested on Evaluation Board with EMI configuration
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMZ23608TZE/NOPB
The LMZ23608 SIMPLE SWITCHER power module is an easy-to-use step-down DC-DC solution capable of driving up to 8-A load. The LMZ23608 is available in an innovative package that enhances thermal performance and allows for hand or machine soldering.
The LMZ23608 can accept an input voltage rail between 6 V and 36 V and can deliver an adjustable and highly accurate output voltage as low as 0.8 V. The LMZ23608 only requires two external resistors and three external capacitors to complete the power solution.
The LMZ23608 is a reliable and robust design with the following protection features: thermal shutdown, input undervoltage lockout, output overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, output current limit, and allows start-up into a prebiased output. The sync input allows synchronization over the 350 to 600-kHz switching frequency range.