|Package | PIN:||RUQ | 47|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Complete Integrated Power Solution Allows
Small Footprint, Low-Profile Design
- 9 mm × 15mm × 2.8mm package
- Pin Compatible with LMZ31506
- Efficiencies Up To 95%
- Wide-Output Voltage Adjust
0.8 V to 5.5 V, with 1% Reference Accuracy
- Optional Split Power Rail Allows
Input Voltage Down to 1.6 V
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
(330 kHz to 780 kHz)
- Synchronizes to an External Clock
- Adjustable Slow-Start
- Output Voltage Sequencing / Tracking
- Power Good Output
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Overcurrent Protection (Hiccup-Mode)
- Over Temperature Protection
- Pre-bias Output Start-up
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Enhanced Thermal Performance: 13°C/W
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
- Integrated Shielded Inductor
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMZ31503 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMZ31503RUQT
The LMZ31503 power module is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines a 3-ADC/DC converter with power MOSFETs, a shielded inductor, and passives into a low profile, QFNpackage. This total power solution allows as few as 3 external components and eliminates the loopcompensation and magnetics design process.
The 9×15×2.8 mm QFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board and allows acompact point-of-load design with up to 95% efficiency and excellent power dissipation with athermal impedance of 13°C/W junction to ambient. The device delivers the full 3-A rated outputcurrent at 85°C ambient temperature without airflow.
The LMZ31503 offers the flexibility and the feature-set of a discrete point-of-loaddesign and is ideal for powering performance DSPs and FPGAs. Advanced packaging technology afford arobust and reliable power solution compatible with standard QFN mounting and testingtechniques.