|Package | PIN:||RKG | 41|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Complete Integrated Power Solution Allows
Small Footprint, Low-Profile Design
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 4.5 V to 40 V
- Output Adjustable from –3 V to –17 V
- Supplies up to 2-A of Output Current
- 45-V Surge Capability
- Synchronizes to an External Clock
- Adjustable Slow-Start
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Output Overcurrent Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Enhanced Thermal Performance: 14°C/W
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
- Integrated Shielded Inductor
- For Design Help visit http://www.ti.com/product/lmz34002
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMZ34002 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMZ34002RKGT
The LMZ34002 SIMPLE SWITCHER® power module is an easy-to-use, negative output voltagepower module that combines a 15-W DC-DC converter with a shielded inductor, and passives into a lowprofile, QFN package. This total power solution allows as few as five external components andeliminates the loop compensation and magnetics part selection process.
The 9×11×2.8 mm QFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board and allows acompact design with fewer components and excellent power dissipation capability. The LMZ34002offers the flexibility and the feature-set of a discrete design and is ideal for powering a widerange of ICs and analog circuits requiring a negative output voltage. Advanced packaging technologyaffords a robust and reliable power solution compatible with standard QFN mounting and testingtechniques.