|Package | PIN:||RLR | 18|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Complete Integrated Power Solution
- As Few as 4 External Components
- Minimum Solution Size < 100mm2
- 9 mm × 7 mm × 4 mm QFN Package
- All Pins Accessible from Package Perimeter
- Pin Compatible with 3-ALMZM33603
- Input Voltage Range: 4 V to 36 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1 V to 18 V
- Efficiencies Up To 95%
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
(200 kHz to 1.2 MHz)
- Allows Synchronization to an External Clock
- Power-Good Output
- Meets EN55011 Class B Radiated EMI Standards
- Operating IC Junction Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Operating Ambient Range: –40°C to +105°C
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMZM33602 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMZM33602RLRR
The LMZM33602 power module is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines a2-A, step-down, DC/DC converter with power MOSFETs, a shielded inductor, and passives into alow-profile package. This power solution requires as few as four external components and eliminatesthe loop compensation and magnetics part selection from the design process.
The 9 mm × 7 mm × 4 mm, 18-pin QFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit boardand allows a compact, low-profile, point-of-load design. The full feature set, including powergood, programmable UVLO, prebias start-up, overcurrent and overtemperature protections, make theLMZM33602 an excellent device for powering a wide range of applications.