|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range . . . 3 V to 30 V
- Ultra-Low Power-Supply Current
Drain . . . 60 µA Typ
- Low Input Biasing Current . . . 3 nA
- Low Input Offset Current . . . ±0.5 nA
- Low Input Offset Voltage . . . ±2 mV
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Includes Ground
- Output Voltage Compatible With MOS and CMOS Logic
- High Output Sink-Current Capability
(30 mA at VO = 2 V)
- Power-Supply Input Reverse Voltage Protected
- Single Power-Supply Operation
- Pin-for-Pin Compatible With LM239, LM339, LM2901
Texas Instruments LP2901IDRG4Q1
The LP2901 is a low-power quadruple differential comparator. The device consists of four independent voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single power supply and, typically, to draw 60-µA drain current over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies also is possible, and the ultra-low power-supply drain current is independent of the power-supply voltage.
Applications include limit comparators, simple analog-to-digital converters, pulse generators, square-wave generators, time-delay generators, voltage-controlled oscillators, multivibrators, and high-voltage logic gates. The LP2901 is designed specifically to interface with the CMOS logic family. The ultra-low power-supply current makes these products desirable in battery-powered applications.
The LP2901 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.