|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Supply Current . . . 85 µA Typ
- Low Offset Voltage . . . 2 mV Typ
- Low Input Bias Current . . . 2 nA Typ
- Input Common Mode to GND
- Wide Supply Voltage . . . 3 V < VCC < 32 V
- Pin Compatible With LM324
- LCD Displays
- Portable Instrumentation
- Sensor/Metering Equipment
- Consumer Electronics (MP3 Players, Toys, Etc.)
- Power Supplies
Texas Instruments LP2902PWR
The LP324 and LP2902 are quadruple low-power operational amplifiers especially suited for battery-operated applications. Good input specifications and wide supply-voltage range still are achieved, despite the ultra-low supply current. Single-supply operation is achieved with an input common-mode range that includes GND.
The LP324 and LP2902 are ideal in applications where wide supply voltage and low power are more important than speed and bandwidth. These applications include portable instrumentation, LCD displays, consumer electronics (MP3 players, toys, etc.), and power supplies.