|Package | PIN:||KTT | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 5V Output within 1.4% Over Temperature (A Grade)
- Easily Programmed for Snap-On/Snap-Off Output
- Ensured 250 mA Output Current
- Extremely Low Quiescent Current
- Low Input-Output Voltage Required for Regulation
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Extremely Tight Line and Load Regulation
- Very Low Temperature Coefficient
- Current and Thermal Limiting
- Error Flag Signals when Output is out of Regulation
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP2957AISX/NOPB
The LP2957 is a 5V micropower voltage regulator with electronic shutdown, error flag, very low quiescent current (150 µA typical at 1 mA load), and very low dropout voltage (470 mV typical at 250 mA load current).
Output can be wired for snap-on/snap-off operation to eliminate transition voltage states where µP operation may be unpredictable.
Output crowbar (50 mA typical pull-down current) will bring down the output quickly when the regulator snaps off or when the shutdown function is activated.
The part has tight line and load regulation (0.04% typical) and low output temperature coefficient (20 ppm/°C typical).
The accuracy of the 5V output is ensured at room temperature and over the full operating temperature range.
The LP2957 is available in the five-lead TO-220 and DDPAK/TO-263 packages.