|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Adjusts from 1.23V to 15V
- Specified 50 mA Output Current
- Uses Tiny SOT-23 Package
- Requires Few External Components
- <1 μA Quiescent Current when Shutdown
- Low Ground Pin Current at All Loads
- High Peak Current Capability (150 mA Typical)
- Wide Supply Voltage Range (2.5V–16V)
- Overtemperature/overcurrent Protection
- −40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP2980IM5-ADJ/NOPB
The LP2980-ADJ is a 50 mA adjustable voltage regulator designed to provide ultra low dropout in battery powered applications.
Using an optimized VIP (vertically Integrated PNP) process, the LP2980-ADJ delivers unequaled performance in all specifications critical to battery-powered designs:
Adjustable Output: output voltage can be set from 1.23V to 15V.
Precision Reference: 1.0% tolerance.
Dropout Voltage: typically 120 mV @ 50 mA load, and 7 mV @ 1 mA load.
Ground Pin Current: typically 320 µA @ 50 mA load, and 80 µA @ 1 mA load.
Sleep Mode: less than 1 μA quiescent current when on/off pin is pulled low.
Smallest Possible Size: Package uses minimum board space.