|Package | PIN:||NFF | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Ultra-low power supply current drain (60 µA)-independent of the supply voltage (75 µW/comparator at +5 VDC)
- Low input biasing current: 3 nA
- Low input offset current: ±0.5 nA
- Low input offset voltage: ±2 mV
- Input common-mode voltage includes ground
- Output voltage compatible with MOS and CMOS logic
- High output sink current capability (30 mA at VO=2 VDC)
- Supply Input protected against reverse voltages
Texas Instruments LP339N/NOPB
The LP339 consists of four independent voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single power supply and draw typically 60 µA of power supply drain current over a wide range of power supply voltages. Operation from split supplies is also possible and the ultra-low power supply drain current is independent of the power supply voltage. These comparators also feature a common-mode range which includes ground, even when operated from a single supply.
Applications include limit comparators, simple analog-to-digital converters, pulse, square and time delay generators; VCO's; multivibrators; high voltage logic gates. The LP339 was specifically designed to interface with the CMOS logic family. The ultra-low supply current makes the LP339 valuable in battery powered applications.