|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2.25V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range of 0.5V to 3.3V
- 800mA Output Load Current
- ±2.0% Accuracy over Line, Load, and Full-Temperature Range from -40°C to +125°C
- Stable with Tiny 10 uF Ceramic Capacitors
- Enable Pin
- Typically Less than 1uA of Ground Pin Current with Enable Pin Low
- 25dB of PSRR at 100 kHz
- Over-Temperature and Over-Current Protection
- 8-Pin SO PowerPad and 5-Pin PFM Surface Mount Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP38511MR-ADJ/NOPB
The LP38511-ADJ Fast-Transient Response Low-Dropout Voltage Regulator offers the highest-performance in meeting AC and DC accuracy requirements for powering Digital Cores. The LP38511-ADJ uses a proprietary control loop that enables extremely fast response to change in line conditions and load demands. Output Voltage DC accuracy is specified at 2.5% over line, load and full temperature range from -40°C to +125°C. The LP38511-ADJ is designed for inputs from the 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5.0V rail, is stable with 10 uF ceramic capacitors, and has an adjustable output voltage. The LP38511-ADJ provides excellent transient performance to meet the demand of high performance digital core ASICs, DSPs, and FPGAs found in highly-intensive applications such as servers, routers/switches, and base stations.