|Package | PIN:||KTT | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
- Stable with Selected Ceramic Capacitors
- Low Ground Pin Current
- Load Regulation of 0.06%
- 10nA Quiescent Current in Shutdown Mode
- Specified Output Current of 1.5A DC
- Available in DDPAK/TO-263, TO-220 and SOT-223 Packages
- Overtemperature/Overcurrent Protection
- −40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP3855ES-ADJ/NOPB
The LP3855-ADJ fast ultra low-dropout linear regulators operate from a +2.5V to +7.0V input supply. These ultra low dropout linear regulators respond very quickly to step changes in load, which makes them suitable for low voltage microprocessor applications. The LP3855-ADJ is developed on a CMOS process which allows low quiescent current operation independent of output load current. This CMOS process also allows the LP3855-ADJ to operate under extremely low dropout conditions.
Dropout Voltage: Ultra low dropout voltage; typically 24mV at 150mA load current and 240mV at 1.5A load current.
Ground Pin Current: Typically 4mA at 1.5A load current.
Shutdown Mode: Typically 10nA quiescent current when the shutdown pin is pulled low.
Adjustable Output Voltage: The output voltage may be programmed via two external resistors.