|Package | PIN:||NGG | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 10 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.25 V to 9 V
- 2.5% Adjust Pin Voltage Accuracy (25°C)
- Low Dropout Voltage: 450 mV at 1 A (5-V Typical VOUT)
- Precision (Trimmed) Bandgap Reference
- Ensured Specs for –40°C to +125°C
- 1-µA Off-State Quiescent Current
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Foldback Current Limiting
- Enable (EN) Pin (LP38692-ADJ)
- 5-Pin SOT-223 and 6-Pin WSON Packages
Texas Instruments LP38692SDX-ADJ/NOPB
The LP38690-ADJ and LP38692-ADJ low dropout CMOS linear regulators provide 2.5% precision reference voltage, extremely low dropout voltage (450 mV at 1-A load current, VOUT = 5 V) and excellent AC performance utilizing ultralow equivalent series resistance (ESR) ceramic output capacitors.
The low thermal resistance of the WSON and SOT-223 packages allow the full operating current to be used even in high ambient temperature environments.
The use of a PMOS power transistor means that no DC base drive current is required to bias it allowing ground pin current to remain below 100 µA regardless of load current, input voltage, or operating temperature. Dropout Voltage: 450 mV (typical) at 1 A (typical 5-V out) Ground Pin Current: 55 µA (typical) at full loadAdjust Pin Voltage: 2.5% (25°C) accuracyFor all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.