|Package | PIN:||NGG | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 10 V
- All WSON Options are Available as AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Output Voltage Range: 1.25 V to 9 V
- 2% Adjust (ADJ) Pin Voltage Accuracy (25°C)
- Low Dropout Voltage: 250 mV at 500 mA
(Typical, 5-V Out)
- Precision (Trimmed) Bandgap Reference
- Ensured Specs for –40°C to 125°C
- 1-µA Off-State Quiescent Current
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Foldback Current Limiting
- Ground (GND) Pin Curent: 55 µA (Typical) at Full Load
- Enable (EN) Pin (LP38693-ADJ)
Texas Instruments LP38693QSDX-ADJ/NOPB
The LP3869x-ADJ low-dropout CMOS linear regulators provide 2% precision reference voltage, extremely low dropout voltage (250 mV at 500-mA load current, VOUT = 5 V), and excellent AC performance using ultra-low equivalent series resistance (ESR) ceramic output capacitors.
The low thermal resistance of the WSON and SOT-223 packages allow use of the full operating current even in high ambient temperature environments.
The use of a PMOS power transistor means that no DC base drive current is required to bias it, thus allowing the GND-pin current to remain below 100 µA regardless of load current, input voltage, or operating temperature.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.