|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Supply Voltage: 2.5 V to 16V
- Output Voltage Range: 1 V to 5.5 V
- Designed for Use With Low-ESR Ceramic
- Very Low Output Noise
- 8-Lead SO PowerPAD and WSON Surface-
- < 10-µA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- Low Ground Pin Current at all Loads
- Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protection
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
Texas Instruments LP3878MR-ADJ/NOPB
The LP3878-ADJ is an 800-mA, adjustable output, voltage regulator designed to provide high performance and low noise in applications requiring output voltages as low as 1 V.
Using an optimized VIP (Vertically Integrated PNP) process, the LP3878-ADJ delivers superior performance:
- Ground Pin Current: Typically 5.5 mA at 800-mA load, and 180 µA at 100-µA load.
- Low Power Shutdown: The LP3878-ADJ draws less than 10-µA quiescent current when the SHUTDOWN pin is pulled low.
- Precision Output: Ensured output voltage accuracy is 1% at room temperature.
- Low Noise: Broadband output noise is only 18 µV (typical) with a 10-nF bypass capacitor.