|Package | PIN:||DNT | 12|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Operating Input Voltage Range:
3 V to 20 V
- Ultra-Low Output Noise: 5 µVRMS
(10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- High PSRR: 90 dB at 10 kHz, 60 dB at 100 kHz
- ±1% Output Voltage Initial Accuracy (TJ = 25°C)
- Very Low Dropout: 200 mV (Typical) at 800 mA
- Stable with Ceramic or Tantalum Output Capacitors
- Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- Current Limit and Overtemperature Protection
- Create a Custom Design Using the LP38798 With the WEBENCH Power Designer
Texas Instruments LP38798SDX-ADJ/NOPB
The LP38798-ADJ is a high-performance, low-noise LDO that can supply up to 800 mA output current. Designed to meet the requirements of sensitive RF/Analog circuitry, the LP38798-ADJ implements a novel linear topology on an advanced CMOS process to deliver ultra-low output noise and high PSRR at switching power supply frequencies. The LP38798SD-ADJ is stable with both ceramic and tantalum output capacitors and requires a minimum output capacitance of only 1 µF for stability.
The LP38798-ADJ can operate over a wide input voltage range (3 V to 20 V) making it well suited for many post-regulation applications.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.