|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Operating Input Supply Range: +2.7V to + 5.5V
- Maximum Continuous Output Current: 1A
- Preset Output Voltage of 2.5V, or Adjustable Output Voltage From 0.8V to 5.0V
- Pre-Set Output Initial VOUT Tolerance ±0.5%
- Adjustable VREF Tolerance of ±0.75%
- PSRR of 50dB at 100kHz
- Low 200 mV Dropout at 1A
- Typical 2 µA Supply Current in Shutdown Mode
- Adjustable Soft-Start for Output Current
- Fold-Back Output Current Limit
- Stable With Ceramic, Tantalum, or Aluminum Capacitors
- Stable With 1uF Input/Output Capacitors
- Thermal Shutdown
- 16-pin HTSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP38869MHX/NOPB
The LP38869 low-dropout linear regulator operates with an input voltage supply from +2.7V to +5.5V input, and delivers a specified 1A load current with a low 200 mV dropout. The high 50 dB PSRR at 100 kHz results from a high gain control loop that also yields excellent transient response. Coupled with a high accuracy output voltage, ±0.75 % over temperature, the LP38869 is an ideal power supply for FPGAs, DSPs or MCUs. Output voltage is preset at +2.5V, or may be adjustable between +0.8V to +5V with an external resistor divider.
The LP38869 only needs 1 μF output capacitance for stability. The FlexCap compensation allows the use of any type of output capacitor, regardless of ESR. Other features include: Soft-Start; delayed reset output; low-power shutdown; short-circuit protection; and thermal shutdown protection
Ground Pin Current: Typically less than 1 mA at 1A load
Shutdown Mode: Typically 2 µA quiescent current when the SHDN pin is pulled low.
Simplified Compensation: Stable with any type of output capacitor.