|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2 LDO Outputs with Independent Enable
- 1.5% Accuracy at Room Temperature, 3% Over
- Power-On-Reset Function with Adjustable
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Test Guidance with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
Texas Instruments LP3996QSDX-1833/NOPB
The LP3996-Q1 is a dual low dropout regulator with power-on-reset circuit. The first regulator can source 150 mA, while the second is capable of sourcing 300 mA and has a power-on-reset function included.
The LP3996-Q1 provides 1.5% accuracy requiring an ultra low quiescent current of 35 µA. Separate enable pins allow each output of the LP3996-Q1 to be shut down, drawing virtually zero current.
The device is designed to be stable with small footprint ceramic capacitors down to 1 µF. An external capacitor may be used to set the POR delay time as required.
The LP3996-Q1 is available in fixed output voltages and comes in a 10-pin, 3 mm × 3 mm package.