|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2 LDO Outputs with Independent Enable
- 1.5% Accuracy at Room Temperature, 3% Over
- Power-On-Reset Function with Adjustable
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- Input Voltage Range 2.0V to 6.0V
- Low Dropout Voltage 210 mV at 300 mA
- Ultra-Low IQ (Enabled) 35 µA
- Virtually Zero IQ (Disabled) <10 nA
- Package Available in Lead-Free Option
10-pin 3 mm × 3 mm
Texas Instruments LP3996SD-3033/NOPB
The LP3996 is a dual low dropout regulator with power-on-reset circuit. The first regulator can source 150 mA, while the second is capable of sourcing 300 mA and has a power-on-reset function included.
The LP3996 provides 1.5% accuracy requiring an ultra low quiescent current of 35 µA. Separate enable pins allow each output of the LP3996 to be shut down, drawing virtually zero current.
The LP3996 is designed to be stable with small footprint ceramic capacitors down to 1 µF. An external capacitor may be used to set the POR delay time as required.
The LP3996 is available in fixed output voltages and comes in a 10-pin, 3 mm × 3 mm package.