|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.3 V to 6 V
- Low VIN Voltage Without Extra Bias Voltage
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 0.5 V to 5 V
- Low Dropout: 200 mV at 2-A Load
- Low Output Voltage Noise: 25 μVRMS
- Output Current: 2 A
- –40˚C to +125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Programmable Soft Start Limits Inrush Current
- 3-mm × 3-mm × 0.75-mm 10-Pin WSON Package
- Thermal-Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- Output Voltage Tolerance: ±1.5%
- Shutdown Supply Current : 0.1 μA
- PSRR: 70 dB at 1 kHz
- Power Good Output
- Create a Custom Design Using the LP5922 With the WEBENCH Power Designer
Texas Instruments LP592201DSCR
The LP5922 is 2-A low dropout (LDO) linear regulator with 200-mV typical dropout voltage at maximum current levels. The LP5922 device can operate from a voltage rail down to 1.3 V without additional bias supply. System efficiency is maximized and power dissipation minimized by the low dropout and low VIN capability. The device also features low quiescent current and very low shutdown current.
The LP5922 device was designed to have high PSRR and low output noise to support sensitive analog applications without additional filtering. The output noise can be reduced even further by implementing a small capacitor on the SS/NR pin.
The output voltage is adjustable from 0.5 V to 5 V by an external resistor divider. Enable pin, adjustable soft start and optional Power Good features help with system power sequencing. Inrush current is controlled with the soft start and the device has short circuit and thermal protections.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.