|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
- 2 LDO Outputs with Independent Enable
- 1.5% Accuracy at Room Temperature, 3% over Temperature
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
- Input Voltage Range, 2.0V to 6.0V
- Low Dropout Voltage at 300mA, 210mV
- Ultra-Low IQ (Enabled), 35µA
- Virtually Zero IQ (Disabled), <10nA
- All available in Lead Free option.
- 10 pin SON 3mm x 3mm
For other package options contact your Texas Instruments sales office.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP5996SD-1018/NOPB
The LP5996 is a dual low dropout regulator. The first regulator can source 150mA, while the second is capable of sourcing 300mA.
The LP5996 provides 1.5% accuracy requiring an ultra low quiescent current of 35µA. Separate enable pins allow each output of the LP5996 to be shut down, drawing virtually zero current.
The LP5996 is designed to be stable with small footprint ceramic capacitors down to 1µF.
The LP5996 is available in fixed output voltages and comes in a 10 pin, 3mm x 3mm package.