|Package | PIN:||RHD | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Input Voltage: 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- Two High-Efficiency Step-Down DC-DC Converters:
- Output Voltage: 0.7 V to 3.36V
- Maximum Output Current 2 A
- Programmable Output-Voltage Slew Ratefrom 0.5 mV/µs to 10 mV/µs
- 2-MHz SwitchingFrequency
- Spread-Spectrum Mode and Phase Interleaving for EMIReduction
- Two Linear Regulators:
- Input Voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage: 0.8 V to 3.3V
- Maximum Output Current 300 mA
- Configurable General-Purpose Output Signals (GPO, GPO2)
- Interrupt Function with Programmable Masking
- Programmable Power-Good Signal (PGOOD)
- Output Short-Circuit and Overload Protection
- Overtemperature Warning and Protection
- Overvoltage Protection (OVP) and Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- 28-pin, 5-mm × 5-mm VQFN Package with Wettable Flanks
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP87322FRHDRQ1
The LP87322B/D/E/F-Q1 is designed to meet the power management requirementsof the latest processors andplatforms in automotive camera and radar applications. The device contains two step-down DC-DCconverters and two linear regulators and general-purpose digital-output signals. The device iscontrolled by an I2C-compatible serial interface and by an enablesignal.
The automatic PWM/PFM (AUTO mode) operation gives high efficiency over a wide output-currentrange. The LP87322B/D/E/F-Q1 supports remotevoltage sensing to compensate IR drop between the regulator output and the point-of-load (POL) thusimproving the accuracy of the output voltage. In addition the switching clock can be forced to PWMmode and also synchronized to an external clock to minimize the disturbances.
TheLP87322B/D/E/F-Q1 devicealso supportsprogrammable start-up and shutdown delays and sequences including GPO signals synchronized to theenable signal. During start-up and voltagechange, the device controls the output slew rate to minimize output voltage overshoot and thein-rush current.