|Package | PIN:||YFF | 35|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fully Integrated Quad Buck, up to 4-A Programmable Maximum Output Current Per Buck
- Auto PWM-PFM and Forced-PWM Operations
- Programmable Output Voltage Slew Rate From 30 mV/µsto 0.5 mV/µs
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- VOUT Range: 0.5 V to 3.36 V withDVS
- Programmable Start-Up and Shutdown Sequencing With Enable Signal
- I2C-Compatible Interface That Supports Standard (100 kHz), Fast (400 kHz),
Fast+ (1 MHz), and High-Speed (3.4 MHz) Modes
- Interrupt Function with Programmable Masking
- Load Current Measurement
- Output Short-Circuit and Overload Protection
- Spread-Spectrum Mode for EMI Reduction
- The Four Buck Cores Operate 90° out of Phase Thereby Reducing Input Ripple Current
- Overtemperature Warning and Protection
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP8758A1E0YFFR
The LP8758-E0 device is designed to meet power managementrequirements for low-power processors in mobile phones, network cards, and similar applications.The device contains four step-down DC-DC converter cores, providing four output voltage rails. Thedevice is controlled by an I2C-compatible serial interface.
The automatic PWM-PFM (AUTO mode) operation maximizes efficiency over a wideoutput-current range.
The LP8758-E0 supports programmable start-up and shutdownsequencing synchronized to hardware Enable input signal.
The protection features include short-circuit protection, current limits, input supplyUVLO, and temperature warning and shutdown functions. Several error flags are provided for statusinformation of the device. In addition, the LP8758-E0 device supportsload current measurement without the addition of external current sense resistors. During start-upand voltage change, the device controls the output slew rate to minimize output voltage overshootand the inrush current.