|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Rail-to-rail output swing
- Micropower operation: (1 mW)
- Specified for 100 kΩ and 5 kΩ loads
- High voltage gain: 120 dB
- Low input offset voltage: 3 mV
- Low offset voltage drift: 1.3 μV/°C
- Ultra low input bias current: 2 fA
- Input common-mode includes V−
- Operation range from +5V to +15V
- Low distortion: 0.01% at 1 kHz
- Slew rate: 0.11 V/μs
- Full military temp. range available
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LPC660IMX/NOPB
The LPC660 CMOS Quad operational amplifier is ideal for operation from a single supply. It features a wide range of operating voltages from +5V to +15V and features rail-to-rail output swing in addition to an input common-mode range that includes ground. Performance limitations that have plagued CMOS amplifiers in the past are not a problem with this design. Input VOS, drift, and broadband noise as well as voltage gain (into 100 kΩ and 5 kΩ) are all equal to or better than widely accepted bipolar equivalents, while the power supply requirement is typically less than 1 mW.
This chip is built with National's advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
See the LPC662 datasheet for a Dual CMOS operational amplifier and LPC661 datasheet for a single CMOS operational amplifier with these same features.