|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- (For V+ = 1.8 V, Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption: 580 nA
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Propagation Delay: 4.5 µs
- Push-Pull Output Current Drive at 5 V 19 mA
- Temperature Range: −40°C to 125°C
- Rail-to-Rail Input
- Tiny 5-Pin SOT-23 and SC70 Packages
Texas Instruments LPV7215MGX/NOPB
The LPV7215 device is an ultra-low-power comparator with a typical power supply current of 580 nA. It has the best-in-class power supply current versus propagation delay performance available among TIs low-power comparators. The propagation delay is as low as 4.5 µs with 100-mV overdrive at 1.8-V supply.
Designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages, from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, with ensured operation at 1.8 V, 2.7 V, and 5 V, the LPV7215 is ideal for use in a variety of battery-powered applications. With rail-to-rail common-mode voltage range, the LPV7215 is well suited for single-supply operation.
Featuring a push-pull output stage, the LPV7215 allows for operation with absolute minimum power consumption when driving any capacitive or resistive load.
Available in a choice of space-saving packages, the LPV7215 is ideal for use in handheld electronics and mobile phone applications. The LPV7215 is manufactured with TI's advanced VIP50 process.