Added to Your Shopping Cart
|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level2000-V
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level 1000-V
- Provides Bidirectional Voltage Translation With No Direction Pin
- Supports Up To 100 MHz Up Translation and Greater Than 100 MHz Down Translation at ≤ 30-pF Capacitive Load and Up To 40 MHz Up or Down Translation at 50-pF Capacitive Load
- Supports Hot Insertion
- Allow Bidirectional Voltage Level Translation Between
- 0.95 V↔ 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- 1.2 V ↔ 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5V
- 1.8 V ↔ 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- 2.5 V ↔ 3.3 V, 5V
- 3.3 V ↔ 5 V
- Low Standby Current
- 5-V Tolerance I/O Port to Support TTL
- Low ron Provides Less Signal Distortion
- High-Impedance I/O Pins For EN = Low
- Flow-Through Pinout for Easy PCB Trace Routing
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 17
- –40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LSF0108QPWRQ1
- Supports up to 100 MHz up translation and greater than 100 MHz down translation at <= 30 pF cap load and up to 40 MHz up/down translation at 50 pF cap load:
- Allows the LSF family to support more consumer or telecom interfaces (MDIO orSDIO).
- Bidirectional voltage translation without DIR pin:
- Minimizes system effort to develop voltage translation for bidirectionalinterface (PMBus, I2C, or SMbus).
- 5 V tolerance on IO port and 125°C support:
- With 5 V tolerance and 125°C support, the LSF family is flexible and compliantwith TTL levels in industrial and telecom applications.
- Channel specific translation:
- The LSF family is able to set up different voltage translation levels on eachchannel.