|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Single-Supply Operation:
Input Voltage Range Extends to Ground, and
Output Swings to Ground While Sinking Current
- Input Offset Voltage 300 µV Max at 25°C for LT1014
- Offset Voltage Temperature Coefficient
2.5 µV/°C Max for LT1014
- Input Offset Current 1.5 nA Max at 25°C for LT1014
- High Gain 1.2 V/µV Min (RL = 2 k), 0.5 V/µV
Min (RL = 600 ) for LT1014
- Low Supply Current 2.2 mA Max at 25°C for LT 1014
- Low Peak-to-Peak Noise Voltage 0.55 µV Typ
- Low Current Noise 0.07 pA/Hz Typ
Texas Instruments LT1014DDWR
The LT1014, LT1014A, and LT1014D are quad precision operational amplifiers with 14-pin industry-standard configuration. They feature low offset-voltage temperature coefficient, high gain, low supply current, and low noise.
The LT1014, LT1014A, and LT1014D can be operated with both dual ±15-V and single 5-V power supplies. The common-mode input voltage range includes ground, and the output voltage can also swing to within a few milivolts of ground. Crossover distortion is eliminated.
The LT1014C and LT1014D are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LT1014I and LT1014DI are characterized for operation from 40°C to 105°C. The LT1014M, LT1014AM and LT1014DM are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of 55°C to 125°C.