|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the:
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 40 V
- High Output Switch Current: Up to 1.5 A
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Oscillator Frequency: Up to 100 kHz
- Precision Internal Reference: 2%
- Short-Circuit Current Limiting
- Low Standby Current
Texas Instruments MC33063AQDRQ1
The MC33063A-Q1 device is an easy-to-use IC containing all the primary circuitry needed for building simple DC-DC converters. The device primarily consists of an internal temperature-compensated reference, a comparator, an oscillator, a PWM controller with active current limiting, a driver, and a high-current output switch. Thus, the device requires minimal external components to build converters in the boost, buck, and inverting topologies.
The MC33063A-Q1 device is characterized for operation from 40°C to 125°C.