|Package | PIN:||ZAD | 212|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- 120-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F Processor Core With Floating-Point Unit (FPU)
- Ethernet MAC: 10/100 Ethernet MAC With Media Independent Interface (MII) and Reduced MII (RMII)
- Ethernet PHY: PHY With IEEE 1588 PTP Hardware Support
- Universal Serial Bus (USB): USB 2.0 OTG, Host, or Device With ULPI Interface Option and Link Power Management (LPM)
- Eight Universal Asynchronous Receivers/Transmitters (UARTs), Each With Independently Clocked Transmitter and Receiver
- Four Quad Synchronous Serial Interface (QSSI): With Bi-, Quad-, and Advanced-SSI Support
- Ten Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) Modules With High-Speed Mode Support
- Two CAN 2.0 A and B Controllers: Multicast Shared Serial-Bus Standard
- One 1-Wire Module With a Bidirectional Serial Communication Protocol Provides Both Power and Data Over a Single Wire
- 1024KB of Flash Memory With 4-Bank Configuration Supports an Independent Code Protection for Each Bank
- 256KB of SRAM With Single-Cycle Access, Provides Nearly 2-GB/s Memory Bandwidth at 120-MHz Clock Frequency
- 6KB of EEPROM: 500-kwrite per 2 Page Block, Leveling, Lock Protection
- Internal ROM: Loaded With SimpleLink™ SDK Software
- Peripheral Driver Library
- External Peripheral Interface (EPI): 8-, 16-, or 32-Bit Dedicated Parallel Interface to Access External Devices and Memory (SDRAM, Flash, or SRAM)
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES): Hardware Accelerated Data Encryption and Decryption Based on 128-, 192-, and 256-Bit Keys
- Data Encryption Standard (DES): Hardware Accelerated Data Encryption and Decryption Supported by Block Cipher Implementation With 168-Bit Effective Key Length
- Secure Hash Algorithm/Message Digest Algorithm (SHA/MD5): Advanced Hash Engine That Supports SHA-1, SHA-2, and MD5 Hash Computation
- Cyclical Redundancy Check (CRC) Hardware
- Tamper: Support for Four Tamper Inputs and Configurable Tamper Event Response
- Two 12-Bit SAR-Based ADC Modules, Each Supports Up to 2 Million Samples per Second (2 Msps)
- Three Independent Analog Comparator Controllers
- 16 Digital Comparators
- System Management
- JTAG and Serial Wire Debug (SWD): One JTAG Module With Integrated Arm SWD Provides a Means of Accessing and Controlling Design-for-Test Features Such as I/O Pin Observation and Control, Scan Testing, and Debugging.
- Development Kits and Software (See Tools and Software)
- SimpleLink™ MSP-EXP432E401Y LaunchPad™ Development Kit
- SimpleLink MSP432E4 Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Package Information
- Package: 212-Ball NFBGA (ZAD)
- Extended Operating Temperature (Ambient) Range: –40°C to 105°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments MSP432E411YTZADR
The SimpleLink MSP432E411Y Arm® Cortex®-M4F microcontrollers provide top performance and advanced integration. The product family is positioned for cost-effective applications requiring significant control processing and connectivity capabilities.
The MSP432E411Y microcontrollers integrate a large variety of rich communication features to enable a new class of highly connected designs with the ability to allow critical real-time control between performance and power. The microcontrollers feature integrated communication peripherals along with other high-performance analog and digital functions to offer a strong foundation for many different target uses, spanning from human-machine interface (HMI) to networked system management controllers.
In addition, the MSP432E411Y microcontrollers offer the advantages of widely available development tools, system-on-chip (SoC) infrastructure, and a large user community for Arm-based microcontrollers. Additionally, these microcontrollers use the Arm Thumb®-compatible Thumb-2® instruction set to reduce memory requirements and, thereby, cost. When using the SimpleLink MSP432™ SDK, the MSP432E411Y microcontroller is code compatible with all members of the extensive SimpleLink family, providing flexibility to fit precise needs.
The MSP432E411Y device is part of the SimpleLink microcontroller (MCU) platform, which consists of Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® low energy, Sub-1 GHz, Ethernet, Zigbee, Thread, and host MCUs, which all share a common, easy-to-use development environment with a single core software development kit (SDK) and rich tool set. A one-time integration of the SimpleLink platform enables you to add any combination of the portfolios devices into your design, allowing 100 percent code reuse when your design requirements change. For more information, visit www.ti.com/simplelink.