|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 100)|
- Up to 11.3 Gbps Operation
- Two-Wire Digital Interface
- Digitally Selectable Modulation Current up to 80 mA
- Digitally Selectable Bias Current up to 100 mA Source or Sink
- Automatic Power Control (APC) Loop
- Supports Transceiver Management System (TMS)
- Programmable Input Equalizer
- Cross-point Control
- Includes Laser Safety Features
- Adjustable Coupling Ratio
- Single +3.3 V Supply
- Case Temperature -25°C to 100°C
- Small Surface Mount Footprint 4mm × 4mm
24-Pin, RoHS-compliant QFN Package
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Optical Transmitters
- 8x and 10x Fibre Channel Optical Transmitters
- SONET OC-192/SDH STM-64 Optical Transmitters
- XFP and SFP+ Transceiver Modules
- XENPAK, XPAK, X2 and 300-pin MSA Transponder Modules
Texas Instruments ONET1101LRGET
The ONET1101L is a high-speed, 3.3-V laser driver designed to directly modulate a laser at data rates from 2 Gbps to 11.3 Gbps.
The device provides a two-wire serial interface that helps digital control of the modulation, plus bias currents and cross point, eliminating the need for external components. An optional input equalizer can be used for equalization of up to 300 mm (12) of microstrip or stripline transmission line on FR4 printed circuit boards.
The ONET1101L includes an integrated automatic power control (APC) loop, plus circuitry to support laser safety and transceiver management systems.
The laser driver is characterized for operation from -25°C to 100°C case temperature and is available in a small footprint using a 4mm × 4mm, 24-pin RoHS-compliant QFN package.